There are 12 zodiac sign or moon signs knows as Raashi (राशि) according to Hindu Jyotisha Shastra. And every moon sign (Raashi) is associated with some plants and trees. Vaastu shastra considers that growing these trees and plants can bring good fortune and happiness in your life.
From the very beginning of civilization plant and trees in India are considered as holy beings. They are worshipped like gods. Trees like Peepal (Ficus religiosa), Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Amla (Indian gooseberry) are revered here. As per belief Lord Vishnu resides in Peepal Tree, Tulsi is the abode for Mata Laxmi and whereas leaves of Bael (Aegle marmelos L) are offered to Lord Shiva.
Let’s See Which Tree is Lucky For You –
- For Aries (मेष राशि) – Amla Tree.
- For Taurus (वृषभ राशि) – Jamun Tree.
- For Gemini (मिथुन राशि) – Shisham Tree.
- For Cancer (कर्क राशि) – Peepal Tree.
- For Leo (सिंह राशि) – Bael Tree, White Madaar.
- For Virgo (कन्या राशि) – Aloevera, Rithaa.
- For Libra (तुला राशि) – Arjun
- For Scorpio (वृश्चिक राशि) – Maulshree
- For Sagittarius (धनु राशि) – Banana, Mango
- For Capricorn (मकर राशि) – Neem, Peepal
- For Aquarius (कुम्भ राशि) – Kadamba
- For Pisces (मीन राशि) – Neem and Mango
Importance of it
Plants and trees are the first-hand source of life driving gas oxygen. Beside providing oxygen trees maintains a balance in nature, along with providing food and shelter to various living beings.
Astrologers have always been explaining this , that every part of Earth is related to our future, be it mountains, trees, rivers, etc. Because they influence our life and environment. Out of them trees plays the most significant role. And that’s why tree plantation is promoted by astrology.